Team Members

Brandon McDonnell - Team Leader - bmm@iastate.edu

Hi, I'm Brandon, I'm a Computer Engineer here at Iowa State. My focus is in embedded systems. A large part of my time is spent working on robotics, or school work. In my free time, I enjoy playing guitar and hanging out with friends.

Justin Long - Team Webmaster - jwlong@iastate.edu

My name is Justin Long and I am studying Computer Engineering at Iowa State and planning to graduate in May 2016 with a B.S. in Computer Engineering with a focus in Computer Security. Most of my experience is with java and C development, although I have learned many other scripting languages on the side. Outside of my classwork, I have also been actively involved in the Greek Community at Iowa State. In my free time I enjoy watching movies and playing video games with friends.

Tim Dee - Team Key Concept Holder - timdee@iastate.edu

My name is Timothy Dee. Like my peers on the project, I am undergraduate at Iowa State University. I will be graduating in Spring of 2016 with a B.S. degree in Computer Engineering. The experience I bring to this project is mostly software based having proficiency in Java, Python2, and C programming languages. I also have experience working with Raspberry Pi computers. This experience is relevant to the project because we are using a Raspberry Pi as a major part of our solution. In my personal time I enjoy taking naps and playing video games.